The 2021 Wisconsin Youth Championship is now being held in Green Bay at the Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley. Our tournament started Saturday February 6, 2021 and will run through April 25, 2021. We will once again be bowling our Doubles and Singles on Saturdays and our Team event on Sundays. Click below for the current standings.
In order to respect the health and safety of our bowlers, parents, Association volunteers and bowling center employees, we have established our new tournament operations procedures.
- 2021 Youth Championship Tournament Procedures
- Mask are required to enter the center and are required for all spectators. In order to promote social distancing, we are asking for your cooperation to limit spectators to 1 per bowler, possibly rotating.
- Masks are required in the tournament offices, merchandise sales and raffle stations.
- Masks are required in the bowling area. Bowlers may pull their mask down on the approach if they wish but must pull them back up when stepping off the lane.
- Coaches will check-in all bowlers in the tournament office, starting 1 hour prior to your squad time.
- When you finish your competition please vacate the bowling area so that we can clean and sanitize for the next set of bowlers. Incoming bowlers and spectators should wait until the area has been completed before you “move in”.
- Ball and cash raffle tickets will be sold before bowling and given a last call before the drawings outside the tournament office. Raffle tickets must be purchased at the designated area.
- To further promote social distancing, we have changed the starting time of all Saturday morning squads from 11:00 AM to 10:30 AM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This will allow more time for cleaning and sanitizing between shifts.