The 40th Annual Wisconsin State Senior Championship is now taking place in Waukesha. It started February 13th, 2021 and will run through April 25th, 2021. The Team Event is being hosted by Foxx View Lanes and the Minor Events are taking place at Sunset Bowl. The entry blank can be found by clicking the box below. Dates and time are filling up fast so make your plans today! Please call us at 414-446-9988 to check availability when you would like to bowl. We have also contracted with the Waukesha Convention & Visitors Bureau for the best deals on lodging accommodations. Use the link below to find our great hotel partners. When you book be sure to mention the Wisconsin State USBC Senior Championship to receive credit. We then receive rebates that are put directly into the tournament prize fund to benefit our bowlers.
2021 Wisconsin State USBC Tournament Operations
- Open Championship, Womens Championship, Open Senior Championship
- Mask are required to enter the center and are required for all spectators.
- Masks are required in tournament offices, merchandise sales, raffle stations and bracket tables.
- Masks are recommended in the bowling area.
- Masks are required if you leave the bowling area.
- Team captains, or team representative should collect all team member sanction cards (or driver’s license, ID Card) and check in at the office beginning 1 hour before scheduled squad time (please observe social distancing)
- Team members with average changes, membership verification or substitutions should proceed to the “Changes” table
- When you finish your competition please vacate the bowling area so that we can clean and sanitize for the next set of bowlers. Incoming bowlers and spectators should wait until the area has been completed before you “move in”.
- Ball raffle, cash raffle, main raffle and combo tickets will be sold before bowling and given a last call before the drawings at the raffle station. Ticket will not be sold on the lanes.
- Bracket money will not be paid out on your first day of bowling. Those winnings will be moved to the bowling center for the following day and can be picked up at the bracket table when you sign up for that day. If that is the last day of bowling for your team, the team captain can pick up all team winnings with all the yellow slips after the squad is finished.