The 119th Annual Wisconsin State USBC Open Championship is being held in Milwaukee, beginning Saturday, January 29th 2021 and will conclude May 2nd, 2021. We will be bowling our team event at Village Bowl in Menomonee Falls and our minor events at Bowlero in Wauwatosa. Click here for an Advance Reservation Form and for the 2021 Open Championship entry blank. Be sure to make your housing reservations. For your convenience, click on the link below.
2021 Wisconsin State USBC Tournament Operations
- Open Championship, Womens Championship, Open Senior Championship
- Mask are required to enter the center and are required for all spectators.
- Masks are required in tournament offices, merchandise sales, raffle stations and bracket tables.
- Masks are recommended in the bowling area.
- Masks are required if you leave the bowling area.
- Team captains, or team representative should collect all team member sanction cards (or driver’s license, ID Card) and check in at the office beginning 1 hour before scheduled squad time (please observe social distancing)
- Team members with average changes, membership verification or substitutions should proceed to the “Changes” table
- When you finish your competition please vacate the bowling area so that we can clean and sanitize for the next set of bowlers. Incoming bowlers and spectators should wait until the area has been completed before you “move in”.
- Ball raffle, cash raffle, main raffle and combo tickets will be sold before bowling and given a last call before the drawings at the raffle station. Ticket will not be sold on the lanes.
- Bracket money will not be paid out on your first day of bowling. Those winnings will be moved to the bowling center for the following day and can be picked up at the bracket table when you sign up for that day. If that is the last day of bowling for your team, the team captain can pick up all team winnings with all the yellow slips after the squad is finished.
Thank you for your support through this very tough season!
2020 HONOR SCORES
Lenny Boresch Jr
Henry Teetz III
269 - 260 - 299 - 828 Series
2/23/20 (Singles Event)
2/22/20 (Singles Event)
2/1/2020 (Doubles Event)
1/18/2020 (Team Event)
246 - 288 - 269 = 803
2019 Final Statistics
The 116th Annual Wisconsin State Open Championships wrapped up with 1969 Team Entries and 5066 Minors Entries. Please use the buttons below to view the final prize