The Wisconsin State USBC is pleased to announce that our first Annual Meeting/Convention will be held in Green Bay this coming March. Please see below for the full schedule. We will also be electing 5 directors, 1 youth director and a Sgt-at-Arms during the Annual Meeting.. The actual business meeting will be on Saturday March 9, starting at 1:15 PM. There will be meetings of the 500 and 600 Clubs as well as the Wisconsin Bowling Writers, a USBC presentation, Memorial Service and opportunities to mingle with Local Association leaders.
If you are interested in joining the State Association, please download an application below. Applications are due no later than January 31, 2019.
All other paperwork regarding local association delegates was sent to all Local Association Managers. If you're association is missing any information, please reach out to Don Hildebrand.
Green Bay, March 8-10 2019
FRIDAY MARCH 8
- Registration 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wisconsin Bowling Writers Meeting 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wisconsin 500 Club 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Hospitality Sip n Share 7:00pm to 10:00pm
SATURDAY MARCH 9
- Wisconsin 600 Club 8:00am to 9:30am
- Registration 9:30am to 12:00pm
- USBC Presentation 10:00am to 11:30am
- Luncheon 12:00pm to 1:00pm ($13.00pp**)
- Annual Meeting & Memorial Service 1:15pm to 4:30pm
- Dinner Social 6:00pm to 10:00pm ($20.00 pp)
Sunday March 10
- Question & Answer Program 9:00am to 11:00am
All events will take place at the Comfort Suites and the Rock Garden Banquet and Conference Center on Bond St. in Green Bay.
**refunded to local association if delegates attend the luncheon.